Friday 23 March 2018 from 09:00 to 18:00 - Cap Omega, Montpellier
16 startups present themselves to investors:• 16 fast-growing companies (early stage and late stage)
• A high concentration of innovation and technology: web, SaaS, virtualization, clean-tech, security...
• A friendly and functional meeting environment
Program for Friday, March 23, 2018
• 8:30 AM: Guest welcome
• 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Pitches by 16 companies before a jury of investors
• 12:30 PM: Lunch and informal meetings + scheduling of meetings requested by investors
• 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM Individual investor/entrepreneur meetings
A proven effective approachAn event that innovation stakeholders won't want to miss: For many years, Montpellier Venture Capital ("Montpellier Capital Risque" in French) has proven its ability to facilitate investment opportunities to meet the requirements of its national investor network.
• Companies selected and coached by Bpifrance and Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole BIC
• The regular presence of some 50 investment funds and business angels
• The event's business meetings have been quite effective in the past: as of this writing, €52 million in funding has been raised by 32 companies presented over the past five years.
Contact Adèle Perez for free registration (required)
Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) - Adèle Perez: +33 (0)4 67 13 00 00